All,
I'm dealing with an interesting issue in Frame.  We're in Frame 10 and have a
template that has four master pages: Right, Landscape, TwoColumn, and
FourColumn.

For files that do not have conditional text, you can choose the proper master
page, per page if necessary, and off you go.

If you have conditional text, the text moves.  Which means that text that
should be on the landscape page, for example, moves to a non-landscape page.

Is there a way to conditionalize the master page setting to the associated
text?  Our current implementation is to make landscape, twocolumn, and
fourcolumn be separate files within the book, but this requires tweaking of
book numbering and such.

A coworker mentioned a marker that would set the master page and thought that
was an option in earlier versions of Frame, but I was unable to find that.
Maybe I need to create one, and if so, how?

Thoughts?  Thanks in advance for any leads you can give me.

Trish