At 14:35 -0500 11/10/12, LTC Writer wrote:

>Do you recommend I stick with my trusty version 8 or should I add version 11
>to my tool set now?

Tim: a general point - unless the new version (of anything) contains something
you *must have*, IMHO it's always best to stick to what you know works.

The glaring exception to this is the situation in which by doing so you will
lose your upgrade privileges due to being <n> versions behind the latest bu...
er, current version. This applies to Adobe and to a few other software
manufacturers.

--
Steve [Trim e-mails: use less disk, use less power, use less planet]