This is a list of possible causes sent originally by Harro de Jong:

- rightclick chapter in book->Pagination->Make page count odd/even (can add empty page at end of chapter) - rightclick chapter in book->Pagination-> 1st page side (can add empty page at start of chapter) - Page break in paragraph format or as paragraph override, or start: top of page setting

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133