(Cross-posted from Yahoo framedev forum, seems like an employee might need to answer and I see some on this list)

Hi,

Has anyone successfully added their own dialog to a workspace, then gotten it to
appear when that workspace is selected or reset? The FDK doc implies that this
can be done, but I can't figure it out. I open my dialog box, save the
workspace, but it doesn't come back when I reset the workspace.

I actually did not expect that to work, because there has to be some other hook
where I respond by executing the proper code to launch the box. FM couldn't know
what that code would be. But, I can't figure out how to work the notifications.
In particular, I can't figure out FA_Note_Dialog_Create at all.

Thanks,
Russ