From: r...@rickquatro.com
To: tdew...@charter.net; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: global master page changes
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:13:44 -0400

Hi Tim, You could change the master pages in one document and use File > Import
> Formats to import the Page Layouts into the rest of the documents. Or you
could use an ExtendScript script to do it because ExtendScript comes with
FrameMaker 10 so you don't have to buy it. If you are interested in a script
like this, please contact me offlist. Thank you very much. Rick Rick
QuatroCarmen Publishing inc.585-283-5045r...@frameexpert.com   From:
framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com