Stuart Rogers wrote:
On 2013-May-29 10:21 AM, Syed Zaeem Hosain
(syed.hos...@aeris.net<mailto:syed.hos...@aeris.net>) wrote:
> > Thanks for the info!
> >
> > As a side comment, the documentation seems to be incorrect to me. I hope it
> > does _not_ do what I think it says it does:
> >
> > The client will then open the files in book one by one, saving them as MIFs
> > and also saving them back to fm file format at the
> > same time.

> Any documentation that includes a statement like, "To let the FrameMaker
> product know about this client," is obviously not written by a tech writer...
>  I'm sure the plug-in does not do exactly what the author has written!

Yeah, probably! ☺

As a final note though, let me share a quote:

“When the code and the comments disagree, both are probably wrong.” — Norm
Schryer

from my C Style Guide document (that we use here … it is based on a document
from Bell Labs many years ago), because we want our engineers to do good code
comments. And the definition of “good” is clearly defined too!