From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 11:36 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: straightforward approach for adding icons to paragraph tag? (no
tables, macros, or multiple tags, please)

Somebody wants Note and Caution icons to the left of paragraphs.

For single-source motives I don't want multiple paragraph tags or a table. I
want to define the Caution and Note paragraph tags so the icon appears at the
left in PDF output. If it doesn't appear in FrameMaker that's fine.

Is there any way to do this in FrameMaker 10?
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/syed.hosain%40aeris.net