It will also match head, head.1, head.2, ....
Grant

On 7/9/2013 3:47 PM, Scott Prentice wrote:
While we're on the subject .. an unfortunate tag searching issue happens if your tag names contain hyphens, and you try to use the "Whole Word" option. FM will match on partial tag names where search string matches a hyphen-delimited "word" in your tag name. For example, if you have tags named "head1" and "task-head1" .. and you search for "head1", it will match on both of the tags.

Cheers,

...scott