Robert Lauriston wrote:
> FrameMaker > MIF2Go > Word works great, I've used it for a variety of
> projects.
> Unfortunately Word > Confluence has some major bugs that require a lot of
> cleanup. FrameMaker > MIF2Go > XHTML > Confluence might be faster depending
> on the content and formatting.
> https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/19789/converting-from-framemaker-to-confluence-4

Thanks! I will take a look at that flow/process when I get to the steps moving
documents to Confluence. I remember seeing a number of threads from you in
regard to how you did this and plan to review all that before I start.

With regard to this one document I have in Word now, it will be okay to have to
do cleanup (even if major), since it is only one document. I was a bit rushed
to provide something for the SME to edit, so used Word for now. For the other
documents, I will not step through Word ...