Hello All,

FrameMaker 10, Unstructured. A co-worker has a 3 volume set of manuals and
needs to create links between various files within the manual sets. I can make
the links work using a cross-reference easily but it creates an absolute link
path. These links will obviously not work when delivered to her customer.

Is there a way to force Frame (and the resulting PDF file) to use a relative
path instead? I see where that's an option using a hyperlink but it seems like
it should be possible in a cross-ref. She has literally hundreds of these links
to do so I'm trying to find her the easiest way accomplish her task.

Please note that we are not in a position to write a script at this time and
she will be maintaining these manuals for at least the short term anyway.

We appreciate any tips you can provide!

Sincerely,
Lisa Freeman
Publication Support Analyst

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use
only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of
this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.