I'm running 11.0.2.384
I believe the patch is the 11.0.2 listed at
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows
Art Campbell
[email protected]
"... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
No disclaimers apply.
DoD 358
I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM, John Posada <[email protected]> wrote:
> What is the current fm11 version...i currently have 11.0.0.380
>
> Thanks
>
> _______________________________________________
>
>
> You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected].
>
> Send list messages to [email protected].
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> [email protected]
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/art.campbell%40gmail.com
>
> Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit
> http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
>
>
_______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected].
Send list messages to [email protected].
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email protected]
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com
Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.