>Here, I used 2 years as a duration model. Although it would probably be longer
>and more expensive, since upgrades for FrameMaker don't
>seem to occur every year now. Else I would have gotten at least one - sigh -
>during my 2 years "license upgrade" contract that expired before
>FM 12 was released.

>Syed,

Syed, FYI -- FrameMaker 12 is the third release to come out in approximately an
18 month cycle. For those who are regular users of FrameMaker and who are
considering the subscription, take into account that you get a new full point
release at no extra charge, and with no SW maintenance fees. Overall, for many
people it does come out more economical.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c.
503.805.3719  |  mhoff...@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmannhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars:
http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J