Even though I never met Jeremy in person, it's hard to picture him not being there to point me in the right direction. As a FrameMaker developer, he provided a wealth of knowledge (and code) on the trickier areas of the FDK. In the DITA world, he was often a voice of reason (even if that wasn't what people wanted to hear). And when I set up my business many years ago, I tried to emulate his ideas of customer service.

He was a caring and thoughtful person who will be missed and remembered for many years to come. My thoughts and condolence go out to his family and all whose lives he touched.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com