Theresa

Going back to your original posting...

>Also, my project involves converting two novellas into one ebook.

... it does not sound as if the documents you are working on are structurally
complex. Before you give yourself a lot of pain, it might be worth revisiting
the issue of whether you need to use structured FrameMaker at all.

As for the other issues, I'm in the same camp as Rick. When I started with
structure, I was faced with two issues:

1. A complex book design that had been produced by a design agency with no
thought to structure or indeed of FrameMaker.

2. A group of authors who *demanded* structured, for reasons of reuse leverage.

so I had no choice.

I will send you a further article off-list that describes how I went about it.

--
Steve