Are all of these versions of Adobe Reader on the same computer? If so, Adobe recommends against that, as they tend to stomp all over each other, breaking things. The same thing can happen if you have Reader installed on the same computer as Acrobat. If you have Acrobat, you should not install Reader or the PDF Creation Add-on that comes with FrameMaker on that same computer.

Mike Wickham