FrameMaker 7.2 was the last version I used, but the licence belonged to my
employer. Now I want to start using it again but don't want to pay for 12.0.

But there may be people out there who have successively upgraded to 12.0
who still have a 10.0, 9.0, or 8.0 installer CD in a drawer which is no
longer upgradeable to 12.0. Are they legitimately able to transfer their
9.0 licence (say) and CD to another person?

I googled for used copies of FrameMaker but the hits all looked very dodgy,
and were possibly vehicles for installing viruses.

Regards, Hedley

--
1/17 Glyndon Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, Australia
hedley.fin...@gmail.com