From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Gillian Flato
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 8:35 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Page count even or no

Do you guys still follow print protocols and produce PDFs with an even number
of pages per chapter, or no, since everyone reads PDFs online and hardly anyone
prints a manual anymore?

Thanks!

Gillian Flato
Technical Publications
Pi-Coral, Inc.
gillian.fl...@pi-coral.com

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/gary.etzel%40dnvgl.com

 This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain confidential information
and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive
attention of the intended addressees named above. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message and its attachments. Unauthorized use, copying or
further full or partial distribution of this e-mail or its contents is
prohibited.