This is not one of the joys of being the only techwriter and Frame user here
because this may be a simple question, but I've spent too many hours trying to
figure this out, and so far no success. I develop manuals in Frame 12 that are
PDF'd for cable and equipment technicians who must print them out before
leaving for new installs.
Usually I have set up the docs for single side with no right or left master
pages (which looks awful when printed out).
I'm working on a 180 page doc that I am setting up for a first page and
left/right pages for every chapter in the book (although the first three don't
need that, I think). The first three sections of the doc are the cover (two
pages-front and copyright), change page, and TOC. The fourth section, or
chapter, is the installation chapter followed by separate appendices.  How do I
set up the book so that odd-numbered pages print out on the right side?
I'd also would like to force each section to begin on the right side-how do I
do that? Is putting in a blank page the only way to do that? This may not be
too popular with technicians who already complain about the size of the docs.
Pam Harper