From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Gillian Flato
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 3:52 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Flare vs DITA

How does Flare compare to DITA? It seems like you get all of the advantages of
topic-baesd authoring, without having to have someone write scripts for you.
Has anyone tried modifying their templates? How easy or difficult is that. How
is their help file making product?

Thanks
Gillian
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/sabungu%40tycoint.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.