http://mif2go.com

Support for FM12/2015 is, from what I understand, not great. I believe that some have successfully been able to get it to work. Check the mif2go Yahoo group for details.

If you want to help with the future development of Mif2Go, you can download the source from GitHub ..

    https://github.com/omsys-dev

Cheers,
...scott