2016-01-06-03T17:05Z

Windows 7 Enterprise Service pack 1
FrameMaker 12.0.4.445
Structured interface with unstructured files

Is there an addon, plugin, program, or utility that converts from a FrameMaker
.book file into only one .doc or .docx file that has the features and functions
(such as cross-references that work) from the source files?

While in my earlier thread, I remembered that many years ago, I used Mif2Go to
convert from a FrameMaker.book file into "X" quantity of .rtf or .doc files.
Then, we had to piece together the X-files (and yes, sometimes it was a
mystifying experience) into only one .rtf or .doc file.

Long after that and long before now, I asked Jeremy Griffith whether Mif2Go
could convert from a .book file into only one .rtf or .doc file, and the answer
was, "No."  I expect that that is still the case, and it is the process to
piece together the files that is one big drawback - not to mention links that
work.

Thanks,
Dave Stamm
Information Engineer
General Dynamics Mission Systems
Integrated Logistics Engineering Services, Logistics Sec
1700 Magnavox Way, Suite 200     We'll hit your targets from here.T
Fort Wayne, Indiana  46804-1552; US
tel:  260-434-9620     fax:  260.434.9501 / 9509
david.st...@gd-ms.com     https://gdmissionsystems.com/

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GD Corporate
Policies 07-103 and 07-105 and is intended to be accessed only by authorized
recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and
its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients
should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are
not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.