This is not necessarily a FrameMaker issue, but I a presuming that some of
you may have done this and would be able to provide me with needed advice.

For a few of our machines, we ship several manuals with each group of
machines on a project -- one print copy of each manual and, currently, a
CD/DVD of each individually packaged in a CD/DVD book case. I want to
replace these multiple CDs with a single disc that contains the pdf
versions of all of the manuals shipped.

Rather than just burning all of the manuals to disc, I'd like to compile
them onto a single disc with a cover file that opens when the CD is
inserted (if the user has autoplay enabled) and provides links to each of
the manuals on the CD. Is it possible to do this in Acrobat (I have
Acrobat XI Pro running on a 64-bit Windows 7 Enterprise SP1) or
FrameMaker? All of the manuals that would be burned to the CD also were
created in FrameMaker 12.

Tom Beiswenger
Manager, Technical & Training Documentation, Project Manager - Inspection
Business
Emhart Glass Mfg. Inc.
1140 Sullivan St.
Elmira, NY 14901