Hi Kevin...

MarkerTools is not so much of an "Indexing Solution" as it is a tool for
making it easier to work with markers.One of the most useful features is
the updated marker dialog that lets you select multiple markers (or all
markers in a file), and browse through them without needing to select
each marker individually. This dialog is big enough to see all of the
text in a marker, and in addition to many other features, lets you
insert Frame variables into markers. You can download a fully functional
version and try it for 30 days for free.

Cheers!

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.