FrameMaker ships with a set of flowchart primitives. They are poorly drawn and
pretty much crap. I re-drew them many years ago. Some people on the list have
tried them out. If anyone found them useful, maybe they will comment. If you're
interested I'll try to find them. I've not used them in quite some time.

 - web