At 11:57 -0400 18/7/07, Brenda Waltermeyer wrote:

>I use Mathtype 5 (windows) for all my equations in FrameMaker 7.2 (windows).
>Each equation is saved as an Postscript/tiff (*eps) file and then imported
>into FM.  For some reason the greek lettering is converting to english
>lettering. I never had this issue before.

Also not knowing much about MathType, and in addition to what Kenneth and Alan
have already said, would a possible workaround be to set the equations as PDFs
and import those into FrameMaker? It should not really be necessary, but  if
you're up against time pressure it might get you by for the moment.

I just checked the MathType site, and it doesn't output PDF directly [no
surprises there]. However - I downloaded the demo to check this - EPSs output
from MathType distills ok, and show Greek contents correctly in the resulting
PDF. Or they do here, anyway.

HTH

--
Steve