I have another question about Template Mapper, does anyone have a copy they
would be willing to share with me and then/when Chris resurfaces, I can pay him
for the copy I have. It would not be fair to him for me to pay someone else for
what he created. Also, my need is right now and I am also posting in a very
public forum that I would be responsible for paying him in full when we find
him or he finds us. Does this sound ok to everyone here?? Thanks again you
guys.
Rick

On 9/27/07, richard.melanson at us.tel.com <richard.melanson at us.tel.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
> I sure could use a copy of this product called Template Mapper. At the moment
> I am converting a ton of Word files into Framemaker and this would save me
> LOTS of time and effort. Has the gentleman who created this shared it with
> anyone yet, or has anyone been able to contact him. Thank you in advance
> everyone for any help you can give me on this.
> Rick

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer
TEL / Epion Inc.
37 Manning Road
Billerica, MA 01821
Phone:  (978) 436-2300
Direct: (978) 436-2446
FAX:  (978) 436-2301
E-Mail: richard.melanson at us.tel.com

** This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify TEL/Epion
Corporation immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of
this message including all attachments. No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any mistransmission. **