It looks like Systec's "Export Copied Graphics" plugin, part of the Toolbox, will export copied (embedded) graphics and then change them to referenced graphics:
<https://www.systec-gmbh.com/os/index.php?cat=c14_7-6-x.html&page=2&XTCsid=afec57784912ef717a8b43a91b8993b9> Mike Wickham ----- Original Message ----- From: "Studio Smalbro" <[email protected]> To: <framers at lists.frameusers.com> Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 1:50 PM Subject: easy way to relink or manage links in FrameMaker ? I am running FrameMaker 7 and have been given a vast number of manuals to update. I need to update several graphics in the files. All graphics have been embedded in the files and I sorely miss a link management tool like InDesigns. Is there an easy way to relink a graphic to a new file from within Framemaker - apart from importing it again from scratch ? Or is there a plugin which will facilitate management of links ? Best regards Bj?rn _______________________________________________ You are currently subscribed to Framers as mewickham at compuserve.com. Send list messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com. To unsubscribe send a blank email to framers-unsubscribe at lists.frameusers.com or visit http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/mewickham%40compuserve.com Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
