Using Frame 8, is possible, with the Text Edit Tracking feature, to collect
statistics on the changes in a document?
?
>From the Frame 8 Reviewer's Guide it looks like this is possible. If you
>compare version one of a document against version two, the updated version,?of
>the same document, Frame 8 creates a Summary file, as well as a Composite if
>selected. Since the Summary file is a Frame file, I expect I could save this
>file as a spreadsheet or? text file. Then collect the statistic portions of
>each Summary file into Excel and perform calculations on these results.
?
If this is possible, this would provide me with some historical information on
the amount of changes to a particular book within a project.
?
The intent is to try and get better at projecting the amount of work required
to complete a future project.