From: Hales-Crotchett, Nicole <nicole.hales-crotch...@lmco.com>
Subject: Total Page Count on Title Page
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 1:24 PM

Hi all,

My manager requested that I add a total page count on the title page for
a book and I'm running into a hitch. FM help file shows a way to do this
with consecutive numbering for each chapter, but we use modified
MIL-Spec here - i.e., each page number consists of a chapter and the
page number, and restarts for each chapter. Any suggestions? I'm using
Frame 7.1 if that matters.

-Nicole