Hi John and Shlomo,

Its good to know its not all in my head! :) Unfortunately, I am bummed out
because this probably means its a bug with FrameMaker 9. This GUI issue is
NOT intermittent for me. It happens every single time I maximize a window,
change a workspace, or hover over buttons. I can easily replicate it or
record it with a captivate video.

However, I was told by adobe technical support that their policy is that
they do NOT assist someone with a trial version of TCS 2.0, only someone
with a purchased copy. I understand the need for such a policy but it seems
self-defeating since I would probably purchase the software if I knew this
issue is fixable or would be addressed in the future.

Right now it seems like Adobe is completely oblivious to it.

Sincerely,
Joe