Art,

First, I don't use ImpGraph at my current job because shrinkwrap works fine for
our template design.

Second, I never said (nor implied, as far as I can see) that ImpGraph locks the
padding around graphics at *any* value.

The point I was making was that both the standard and "AsIs" versions of the
FrameMaker shrinkwrap command *always* change the graphics padding from 6 pt to
1 pt, and that if Verner needs/wants the original padding (or anything greater
than that 1 pt padding produced by shrinkwrap) he needs to use something other
than shrinkwrap. I mentioned ImpGraph by name only because you had already
suggested that tool. I was simply trying to provide context for my suggestion
as well as acknowledging your valid suggestion.
-FR