I carried out a windows restore and reinstalled TCS2. Adobe Captivate, RH, and Photoshop are fine. FM9 and RH9 give me that infamous AMT licensing subsystem failed problem. I have DONE EVERYTHING as per Adobe's website/KB - flex manager services restart, license recovery download, deleting the cache, and nothing -and many of you emailed many, many helpful solutions and links and I so appreciate that - Thank you!!!!
RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF SUPPORT (AFTER 30 MIN) OF WAITING, I GET XFERRED AND DISCONNECTED DURING THE XFER AND SINCE IT'S AFTER ADOBE SUPPORT HOURS, NEED I SAY MORE? I will say this - ADOBE SUPPORT SUCKS!!! and as much as I love FM, etc., all of the techs (save one - the one who was helping right as I got disconnected) were barely understandable and one was downright rude. And after long, interminable holds, all they could do was parrot back my problem to me and suggest everything that I had already tried. How's that for help? NOT!!! Now, after wasting damn near a whole day on this, I get to start all friggin' over again - on hold, getting transferred. God help me, if I had another choice that was economically feasible for me at this point, I would so go there but OLH like NOW was a must for several clients and WWP is not feasible and RH8 was the version available for me now - I had no other older versions of RH in my stash! And FWIW, if you google this problem, it's all over the boards - and the problem starts for no apparently consistent reason. Back to square one tomorrow. TVB Tammy Van Boening Owner/Principal Spectrum Writing, LLC www.spectrumwritingllc.com info at spectrumwritingllc.com
