At the time that we upgraded to FM9 (it is fully patched), Mif2Go would crash
my computer when I tried to output FM9 files to RTF when I tried to set up the
project file. I finally realized it was because I hadn't copied the new
M2rbook.dll file to C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\fminit\Plugins folder.
Now I have and my computer no longer crashes.

However, Mif2Go no longer exports images to the RTF files, although it did
before I copied the M2rbook.dll file. I manually change WriteAllGraphics to Yes
in the mif2rtf.ini file. I have tried this with DITA XML files and with
unstructured FM files. Have I missed a step? Has anyone else had this problem?

Other info: XP, Word 2003

Thank you for your help,

Nadine