Thanks to all for your previous comments about my problems with shortcut keys
not working in FrameMaker. The problem was Snagit. As long as I don't have
Snagit open, FrameMaker hums along nicely. (As nicely as FM9 CAN hum along...)
However... I still need to capture screens. Has anyone who has had this problem
used another capture utility that doesn't interfere with FM? I have the free
version of ScreenHunter, but I can't edit the captures. I can upgrade and get
the version that can. Does anyone else have ScreenHunter, or another
recommendation?

Any insights or advice? Thanks in advance.

Corinne Kenney
Technical Documetation
OpenTV
Golden, Colorado