From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:17 AM
To: Oppenheimer, Dale L
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Semi-OT: Tool for modular doc, multiple import/export

Dale,

I may being obtuse here, but there's a confusing phrase running through
your message that I'd like you to clarify -- what exactly to you mean by
"stores modular documentation"?

*       Do you mean a product that stores content, like a database or
CMS?
*       Or a product, like FM, that can pull in content from any of the
sources you mentioned, and/or a database or CMS and output it to
different formats? And may or may not store it in it's own file format?
*       Or something else?

Art Campbell
art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                     No disclaimers
apply.
                                                              DoD 358

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Oppenheimer, Dale L