Unstructured FrameMaker 9 on Windows
I have a document with a section of text. The section includes a header,
followed by several paragraphs.

Is there a way that I can link a colored graphic to this section of text?
Design requires a colored graphic behind this section. Pagination can change as
content changes, but this section is always the last section in the document.
Content of this section is fairly stable, so adjusting the size of the colored
background would be a very occasional task.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Terri