Wouldn't it be easier to move the graphics folder?  In any case, all you
need to do is find the first graphic and make sure "use new path for all
graphics" (may not be exact wording) is selected.

Peter

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Menahem Rosen
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 5:26 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Helping FM find graphics files

Framers,

I received translated .fm files (book file + several chapters) from my
translation company. When I plunk them into my FM folder and try opening
them, FM flags every referenced graphic file as "missing, because the
path got messed up at the translation company. (It's "almost" but not
"just" right-my graphics folder is subordinate to the FM folder, while
the translation company put the graphics folder on the same level as the
FM folder.) Is there an easy way to re-map the references throughout the
files. I just can't do each one manually!

TIA

Menahem Rosen

Objet Ltd.

computer viruses.