FM 9 Version: 9.0p255
Unstructured
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit

Is there any way to edit/update Char and Para tags across all files in a book?

When I started with Frame about 3 years, it was a brand new experience for me
and I didn't always use (actually, I didn't always know) best practices.

My current project is to try, as I update a book for the next revision, is to
"fix" many of my original Char and Para tags. I've searched in the Using Adobe
FrameMaker 9 pdf and Scriptorium's Unstructured FrameMaker 8, but I haven't
found anything that tells me how to update Char or Para tags across all files
in a book.

Am I really going to have to do this the hard way?

Alison

Alison Craig
Technical Documentation Lead

604-279-8550 | fax 604-279-8559 | toll-free 1-866-437-9508
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation | www.ultrasonix.com<http://www.ultrasonix.com/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CD7571.11E0C5B0]