Good Morning All.

We use MathType to do our equations for FrameMaker documents. They are linked
to the file. But for some reason, they are coming in correctly but when I print
to our printer with a PCL6 driver they come out fuzzy, meaning not as sharp as
the rest of the text in the document. This just started recently. We are using
Windows XP. I know there is a fix but I can not seem to find out what we did to
fix it. Does any one have any suggestions or ways of fixing this. I do know if
I copy and paste from MathType into FrameMaker it prints ok. Clear as a bell.
We are saving our equations as *.eps (tiff/eps), which works great normally.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brenda L. Waltermeyer
Lead Desktop Publisher