At 02:00 PM 2/1/2016, Rebecca Officer wrote:
If you're just looking for a quick overview, try Lynda.com. They've only got a FrameMaker 10 course but the interface hasn't changed too much since then.

I discovered that my local library has a subscription to Lynda.com that allows me unlimited access to all courses. So check your local library to see if they subscribe. If so, they will give you a special library login to use on Lynda.com. I was surprised that my library offers this because they are relatively small and not particularly keen on paying for expensive subscriptions. So it is very likely that your library may offer this as well.

Carol