Hi,

After using my older version of FrameMaker on Windows 7 without issues on a
Dell Latitude E6430 laptop for several years, my company just replaced my
laptop with a new Latitude E6540, also having Windows 7.  I've recently begun
using the program on the new PC for the first time since initial setup of my
fonts, Mif2go, and Character/Paragraph tools.  FrameMaker seems to work
normally except that 2-3 times a day I can pretty much rely on a "FrameMaker
Not Responding" freeze-up hosing my work out of the blue.

Is anyone aware of any FrameMaker or Windows tweaks that might help me overcome
this problem?

Thanks for any advice,

Kevin Ryan
Technical Writer