A related issue:

When using a conversion table to structure an unstructured document that uses
text frames inside graphics, I've notices that the conversion results in all
the text frames being converted to Body formatted paragraphs. They usually have
a different name in the unstructured file and differ from Body in that they
have no indent (in our template, Body indents). This results in the exported
graphics having text inappropriately positioned and often overflowing the text
box.

I expect I could redefine Body to be left aligned for the conversion of the
graphics, but does anyone know another way around this?

Thank you.

Craig