On 4/21/2016 9:52 PM, dion.cm wrote:
Thanks for the info. I'm in the middle of a big release also so I won't
try anything until afterward. I thought I might have to save down (FM11
in my case), but I hope not because my omnihelp project is about 50-75
files. Good idea about FrameScript. I'll remember that.
If you figure it out, I'd appreciate your letting me know the details.
On the other hand, if I get to it first, I'll let you know.

Celine and John,

I cannot assist you in using Mif2Go with FrameMaker 2015, but I can offer that ePublisher 2016.1 works great with FrameMaker 2015. No need to save 50-75 files to older FrameMaker versions. And WebWorks Reverb offers a modern help experience that works great on mobile devices and is well liked by Google search bots.

Ben

DISCLAIMER: I work for WebWorks.