>> Anyone have any hints/advice on getting two versions of TCS (3 and 2015),
>> plus CS4 Web Premier moved from one computer to another and having the
>> licenses changed from one company name to another?

Just last week, I had to re-activate TCS on a laptop that had a motherboard
replacement where I did not get a chance to de-activate beforehand.  I had all
my license and computer info and did a quick text chat with an Adobe rep before
re-activating on the updated laptop, and had no issues (not sure if they did
anything on their end to fee up the license, but I did need to re-enter my
license key).  And I think I'm on my third laptop here and never upgraded TCS
and laptop at the same time, as long as it is known you need to de-activate
before you can re-activate, it is usually pretty seamless.

If you run in to any problems, just contact Adobe.  They are usually very
helpful on installation and license issues.

-        V

Victoria J. Wroblewski
Technical Writer
NEC Enterprise Communication Technologies, Inc.