Hi Andrey...

You may have better luck asking this question on the framemaker-dita Yahoo list. Also, providing a bit more information would probably help as well (in particular, your FM version and OT version).

It's very possible that the OT build scripts have changed enough that the FM connector doesn't work properly with it any more .. does your FM version claim to work with DITA 1.3?

Cheers,
...scott