Thanks for the presentation Bernard. I can think of one way to use that in the
products I document. I do have a couple of questions, however.

In your example it seemed as if the user would open a "default" HTML5 Help that
had both Word and FrameMaker information. The user would then choose between
Word or FrameMaker and then see the appropriate content. The initial view,
however, would not be useful to the user because it showed both sets of content
merged together.

Is there a way to make, for instance, the Word information the default and then
give the user the option of switching to the Frame (and other sets of content
if applicable)?

And also, can the HTML5 Help system remember your choice and make it the
default the next time you open that Help system?

Lead Technical Writer, Robotics and Workforce Intelligence |  Pegasystems Inc.
Office: +1.678.527.5214  | Email:
michael.nor...@pega.com<mailto:michael.nor...@pega.com> |
www.pega.com<http://www.pega.com/>