The graphics are stored locally.

Michael Norton | Principal Technical Writer, Robotics and Workforce
Intelligence |  Pegasystems Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Houser [mailto:a...@groupwellesley.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:58 PM
To: Norton, Michael <michael.nor...@pega.com>; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] Frame 2015 error when saving

FrameMaker is rather intolerant of network latency. Since you mentioned
referenced graphics and intermittent errors ... are the graphics on a network
drive? That may be a root cause.

You might set up a document with local referenced graphics to test this
hypothesis.

-Alan
---

Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing arh on Twitter
412-450-0532