Thanks, everyone, for being willing to share your valuable tips and techniques for using FrameMaker. I've created a new page on the frameusers.com site to house these gems. If anyone else has something to contribute, please email me off-list.

http://www.frameusers.com/tasks/

The frameUsers.com site is becoming the best resource available for Frame users. I'm trying to make everything easy to find and accessible. Other updates to the site include handy downloadable PDFs showing the content of each of the FrameMaker template packs (provided by Alison Craig) (http://www.frameusers.com/tools/) and more documentation on how to customize Frame 12/13 by Klaus Daube (http://www.frameusers.com/documentation/).

Carol Elkins
List Mom