Hi, all.
   I've just imported a ~150 topic help file into FrameMaker. Each topic
   is a separate .fm file (usually short) that starts with a Heading 1.
   I'd like to divide those .fm files into chapter segments, insert a
   chapter-title .fm at appropriate points, and print the resulting book
   file like a regular book. The TOC organization and file lengths look
   like this:
   Ch_01_Overview of the Thing.fm
      imported .fm file 1, (1.2 pages long)
      imported .fm file 2, (1.5 pages long)
      imported .fm file 3, (3.1 pages long)
    Ch_02_Installation.fm
      imported .fm file 4, (1.2 pages long)
      imported .fm file 5, (3.1 pages long)
      imported .fm file 6, (0.7 pages long)
      imported .fm file 7, (1 pages long)
    Ch_03_Configuration.fm
      imported .fm file 8, (0.2 pages long)
      imported .fm file 9, (4.2 pages long)
      imported .fm file 10, (0.9 pages long)

   I want each chapter to start on a new page, but I want all the .fm
   files within the chapter to print after each other continuously with no
   page breaks between them.
   Is that possible? Or do I need to move the content of the imported .fm
   file into the Chapter .fm file and just have one large .fm file per
   chapter?
   Thanks.