From: TW Smith
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 8:11 AM
To: Framers List <fram...@frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] Translation companies questions

Hi all,

Am looking around to review translation costs and quality.

My tools can be FrameMaker, Word, Flare, Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDRAW
suite, and sometimes Camtasia.

Languages are all over, from Vietnamese and Simplified Chinese, to Spanish and
Protuguese, to possibly Farsi and Russian.

Does anyone have any translation vendors they recommend?

Does anyone have any feedback about SDL and Bits as translation vendors?

Cheers,

Sean